Unité D'Elite Française Index du Forum
Unité D'Elite Française
Bienvenue sur notre Forum

Unité D'Elite Française Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Notre Devise 

Si j'avance, suis moi. Si je meurs, venge moi. Si je recule, tue moi.
:: Best Of 70' Musi-c ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Unité D'Elite Française Index du Forum -> Plaintes & Suggestions -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
citirahi

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Best Of 70' Musi-c Répondre en citant

Best Of 70' Music > urlin.us/2jubq

Best Of 70' Music, eminem real slim shady

10cf746e54
Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen(1975) This song is kind of creepy, very strange, but definitely incredible. Although rather less catchy than the Ash track of the same name. His most popular song of the decade, "Knockin' on Heaven's Door," is one of the most-covered Dylan songs of all time. A little bit different than other songs of the time, this one is played on a piano instead of guitar which gives it a cooler, body-sway, toe-tapping kind of feel instead of the head bop or booty shake thing. Theres nothing un-fun about that. The band recorded Exile's songs while hiding out in a villa in southern France to avoid financial trouble.

She voices it so well from, At first I was afraid, I was petrified, to I should have changed that stupid lock, I shouldve made you leave your key. Before the two got together, there was electronic music and there was disco. His smooth, sultry sound filled the airwaves with hits like "Tired of Being Alone," "I'm Still In Love With You" and his signature song "Let's Stay Together."Hide Caption 23 of 3737 photos: Sounds of 'The Seventies'Sex Pistols – This British punk-rock band burst onto the scene in 1977 with declarations of "Anarchy in the U.K." and "no future in England's dreaming." Its anti-establishment antics paved the way for bands like The Clash, The Runaways and the Dead Kennedys. The song came from request for more dance music at a gig when the drummer of the band, Ron Beitle, said the words, Play that funky music, white boy. The Asian-style riff in the song is what makes it interesting but the fact that its about kung fu fighting and acting that out while you sing is what makes this song really fun. He's best known for his stadium tours, playing to sold out crowds in extravagant, glittering costumes and his signature tinted sunglasses.Hide Caption 9 of 3737 photos: Sounds of 'The Seventies'Stevie Wonder – A prodigy of the '60s, Wonder became a musical powerhouse in the '70s with his boundless creativity and vibrant vision for the future of soul. Its an easy song to sing along to its got a little bit of disco and a little bit of Motown in it. I am woman"The efforts of Gloria Steinem and the Women's Liberation Movement spanned decades, but the fight for the ERA and the congressional hearings of 1970 brought feminism to the mainstream.

log horizon season 1heal the worldintel iso tbethe river within 2009jurassic park 4penguins of madagascar latinooil big boobsombras de guerrathe soul manlinux live cd

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 12:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Unité D'Elite Française Index du Forum -> Plaintes & Suggestions -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006